What is Kojo?
Kojo is an open source learning environment that is available as a desktop-app for Linux, Windows, and Mac,
and as a web-app that runs on any modern internet-browser.
Inside Kojo, youngsters (from ages 8 to 80!) – play, create, and
- Play with Scala programs.
- Create drawings, animations, games, and Arduino based intelligent circuits (with
- Learn :
- Logical, Critical, and Creative thinking
- Computer programming and Computing
- Problem solving
- Math and Physics
- Game development
- Electronics and Robotics
- Artificial intelligence and data science
- Emotional grit
- Collaboration (via pair programming)
- And a lot more...
- Very importantly, they also learn how to learn with understanding, given the opportunity to apply
learned ideas to many different situations, and the exploration, discovery, and creation involved in this